Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome!

To any that know me, they know that I've been obsessed with My Little Pony since the beginning, way back when the first generation was out in cartoon mode.

And yes, I know right now there are a ton of MLP Blogs online but I don't care, you can never have enough My Little Pony! But a majority of them nowadays are for the G4 ponies from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. While I adore the new show, I still love the older versions so this blog will encompass my love for it all, every generation and even some of the mistakes that have occured in the history of My Little Pony.

There will be pictures galore and sometimes my own words and art. So if you love MLP as much as I do, I hope you enjoy this blog!

When I can I'll give credit to whoever made the art I post but if I haven't supplied credit I would love if someone could supply it for me! Most images taken off various Pony sites or Google.


~Shara

No comments:

Post a Comment