Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Generation 1 Ponies


Along with the ponies they had little furballs called Bush Woolies...I loved these guys, they were adorable!


Applejack then and now^^


Megan and Powder with the Rainbow of Light. In the first series the ponies lived in Dream Valley and their home was called Paradise Estate. The Rainbow of Light was a little like the new generations Elements of Harmony, in that it can defeat evil based on goodness.


Megan and Firefly from the TV Special "Firefly's Adventure" Megan was one of the only humans to ever be present with the ponies.


Spike the baby dragon from the G1 series. I like the new version of him but this one will always hold a special place in my heart^^


The My Little Pony movie was the first thing I ever saw about MLP and I adore it. The animation and storyline, now that I'm grown, are a little weak but it still holds all the charm it had for me when I was little.

1 comment:

  1. Nice article :D

    One thing I don't get though is why it's called "Dream Valley." It's not like Slumberland from "Little Nemo."

    ReplyDelete